He (Jesus) spoke the truth with complete courage, intensity and dedication

"Of course, these words of Jesus are allegorical. I doubt that any were literally casting pearls before swine. The meaning is pretty simple to figure out;"Do not persist in offering what is sacred or of value to those who have no appreciation for it, because your gift will not only become contaminated and be despised, your generous efforts could also be rebuffed and perhaps even openly attacked.” The"dogs"And"swine"here stand for the unappreciative and worldly; unappreciative and uncaring men and women who belittle the value of what is offered to them.”

Date: Mon Aug 1, 2005 4:38 pm
Subject: He spoke the truth with complete courage, intensity and dedication

—- In adishakti_sahaja_yoga@yahoogroups.com," jagbir singh"
wrote:
>
> To all my SY brothers and sisters,
>
> i wish to tell all of you that WCASY has met several times since
> its inception July 2004 to discuss ways to spread. In all their
> meetings there has never been a single instance of any council
> council member even discussing the Divine Message. Despite
> requests for suggestions on how to spread the message of Shri
> Mataji not even a single leader has brought up the subject of the
> heart and soul of Sahaja Yoga i.e., the Divine Message to humanity.
>
> i am not making this up and I challenge all of you to prove me
> wrong. Go and ask your leaders, facilitators and coordinators if
> that is true. If any of them contradicts this accusation and say
> is not true i challenge them to prove me wrong. i know for a fact
> that the Divine Message has already been edited out of WCASY, the
> very body entrusted by Shri Mataji to spread Her message and
> vision for humanity.
>
> i now challenge WCASY as to their own grandiose claims to be
> constantly conscious, vigilant and protective of the Truth that Shri
> Mataji has entrusted them with for the sake of humanity. This is
> what council members pretend they are doing:
>
> "Always asking ourselves the following two questions in any
> activities as members of the World Council:
>
> What would Shri Mataji wish us to do?
> Will it please Shri Mataji?”

>
>
> BTW, the above is a recent April 2005"Code of Conduct of the
> Members of the World Council for the Advancement of Sahaja Yoga.”
> Below is a reminder to all 31 council members as to what they
> agreed just a year ago:
>
>"Article 2. The Overriding Authority of HH Shri Mataji Nirmala
> Devi
>
> 2.1 The chairperson for life of the World Council is HH Shri
> Mataji Nirmala Devi Srivastava (the"Chairperson").
>
> 2.2 If at any time there is a contradiction or inconsistency
> between these Rules of Procedure and any instructions from the
> Chairperson concerning the functions and activities of the World
> Council, then the instructions of the Chairperson will prevail.”
>
> Before the grand opening ceremony of 2004 fades from memory i
> want to ask WCASY if Shri Mataji objected to the inclusion of the
> Divine Message as one of the activities of the World Council. To
> be more precise i want to know if any of you had in fact the
> conscience to suggest it to WCASY in the first place. I am asking
> all these awkward questions since to suggest that all leaders have
> already edited the Divine Message would be tantamount to treason.
> That, unfortunately, is exactly what i am accusing all of you of.
>
> Jai Shri Mataji,
>
>
> jagbir
>

There are many talks given by Shri Mataji similar in essence to the one given at Eastbourne, England on 22 April, 1990:

“Christ's life should inspire us to lead a life athat could be enshrined, that could be called a reflection of Christ's life.' Christ felt responsible for the world. He is described as the support of the whole universe in the Devi-Purana. Sahaja Yogis also have to feel responsible for the emancipation of the whole of humanity and for the collective ascent of human beings. We have to be alert and be aware of our responsibilities.

Christ was concerned all the time with the benevolence of the world. Christ was knowledge. He knew his goal. He spoke the truth with complete courage, intensity and dedication. Sahaja Yogis also have to be knowledgeable about Sahaja Yoga and speak about Sahaja Yoga with courage and dedication without being pretentious. The truth has the capacity to express itself through a personality.” (Shri Mataji)

i believe that all pleas to leaders to speak"The truth with complete courage, intensity and dedication"Are going to fall on deaf ears, as has been the case over the years. We will just be wasting our breath and arousing the anger of the chosen ones should they be accused of cowardice and dishonesty.

It looks like Sahaja Yoga is splitting into two - the majority who have no conviction or faith in proclaiming the Divine Message, and the minority who insist we must never corrupt Her teachings. It is clear that leaders and facilitators have been instrumental in enforcing obedience to the official version and management of Shri Mataji's teachings. With the latest coup d'etat and formation of a new World Council the Americans have gained absolute control and management of Sahaja Yoga. The global organization is now being purged of leaders and devotees not subservient to the self- proclaimed highest power in Sahaja Yoga.

What i am really concerned is what local collectives are telling SYs, as experienced by Violet:

"I have been asked to leave the collective if i continue with these websites. However, i cannot go against my conscience, therefore continue to proclaim Shri Mataji's Divine Message.

Do not worry. We are here and are not going away.

The World Council and the new Shri Mataji Nirmala Devi Sahaja Yoga Foundation are gathering a lot of power unto themselves. That is not the Sahaj Way; Shri Mataji said leaders were there to facilitate smooth-running and orderly running of the organization of Sahaja Yoga. When they take upon themselves, the job of Organizing the Spirit of individual Sahaja Yogi brothers and sisters, and those brothers and sisters do not want their Spirit to be organized and then they are asked to leave the organization, what can i say?”
(end)

i know these websites and forums represent the greatest threat to the collectives of America and Canada, for reasons best known to them. Ever since i became a SY and started writing SHRI ADI SHAKTI: THE KINGDOM OF GOD the management SYs of North America began a sustained effort to discredit it. Even Shri Mataji's repeated approval was not enough. What really set them off was my setting up of the websites. That is when they went into overdrive and used all means possible to stop new seekers from reading about the Divine Message. Now they have gained control of the new World Council. These websites and forums represent the greatest threat and obstacle to manage Shri Mataji's teachings and control Her devotees. Allowing them (devotees) to announce"The truth with complete courage, intensity and dedication"to support Her Divine Message is not in the WCASY best interests as council members will have to endorse these forums and websites where the truth is openly declared.

Jesus said," Do not give what is holy to dogs, and do not throw your pearls before swine, or they will trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you to pieces.”Matthew 7:6

"Of course, these words of Jesus are allegorical. I doubt that any were literally casting pearls before swine. The meaning is pretty simple to figure out;"Do not persist in offering what is sacred or of value to those who have no appreciation for it, because your gift will not only become contaminated and be despised, your generous efforts could also be rebuffed and perhaps even openly attacked.” The"dogs"And"swine"here stand for the unappreciative and worldly; unappreciative and uncaring men and women who belittle the value of what is offered to them.”(www.bible.ca)

Yes, these words of Jesus are allegorical to the World Council too. But what the Saviour meant is that swine can never appreciate pearls. Thus WCASY will never appreciate pearls of priceless knowledge, nor allow those under their control to think otherwise.

Jai Shri Mataji,

jagbir

Related Articles:
Why are there 1001 cleansing rituals when Shri Mataji said ...
Shri Mataji phrased it so precisely: "You just record the effect"
Gregoire, your letter speaks volumes about WCASY and Sahaja Yoga
A most shocking satanic silence keeps humanity in darkness
Because She is incapacitated SYs do not think they can proclaim Her
Devotees steal Sri Lalita title under noses of subtle system SYs
Has Shri Mataji's original Vision, Mission and Message been hijacked?
How can we throw off the dominion of priestly dark power?
How many leaders are asking us SYs to uphold Her Divine Message?
How on earth can genuine-like SY fare so badly?
How long will this chakra charade continue?
"I call it the Sahaja Yoga Subtle System Religion"
If SYs do not articulate deep truth that the real master lies within
It takes 21 SYs to lie about Divine Message to humanity.
Maybe SYs will stop turning Sahaja Yoga into a religion of lemons
Number of 'divine mothers' keep on rising.
SYs must face the issues presented by those who challenge them
SY leaders who are even afraid to talk about the Resurrection
SYs who are able to roar like lions and squeak like mice too
SYs, will human fiction or revealed divine truth emancipate?
To those management SYs who want to organize/suppress the Truth
Truth that subtle system SYs and WCASY conveniently forgot

Archives of FAQs and Articles on Shakti/Last Judgment/Qiyamah
Homepage

Disclaimer: Our material may be copied, printed and distributed by referring to this site. This site also contains copyrighted material the use of which has not always been specifically authorized by the copyright owner. We are making such material available to our readers under the education and research provisions of "fair use" in an effort to advance freedom of inquiry for a better understanding of religious, spiritual and inter-faith issues. The material on this site is distributed without profit. If you wish to use copyrighted material for purposes other than "fair use" you must request permission from the copyright owner.

search

Home
Introduction
New Age Children
Miracle Photo
Meeting His Messengers
Prophecies
Age Of Aquarius
Nostradamus
Mayan End Age 12-21-2012
Our Conscious Earth
Adi Shakti's Descent